Name: Anna Jane HERRICK
Birth: ABT OCT 1831 in Salem, Michigan 1
Death: 15 MAY 1893 in Webberville, Michigan 2
Burial: 1893 Section III, Lot 69, Alchin Cemetery, Leroy Twp., Michigan 3
1870 census lists birthplace as New York, not Salem, Michigan.
Died on 15 May 1893 of lung difficulty at 61 years, 7 months, 15 days.
Source of her middle name was March 9, 1853 land transfer recorded in Ingham County.
In the cemetery index for Alchin Cemetery she was repeatedly referred to as "Anne J." - until her own burial was recorded and it was as
Anna J. died May 15, 1893 at 61 yr. 4 month (note difference in full term of life - see first sentence above).
Nathaniel PAMMENT b: ABT 1817 in Isleham, Cambridgeshire, England
20 DEC 1851
in Leroy, Michigan, USA 4
- Note: From the marriage records for Ingham and Livingston counties -- Nathaniel Pamment, 34, and Anna Herrick, 19, of Salem in Washtenaw County, were married 20 Dec. 1851.
- Daniel Preston PAMMENT b: OCT 1852 in Leroy Township, Ingham County, Michigan, USA
- Lorenzo PAMMENT b: ABT 1854 in Michigan
- Nathan PAMMENT b: ABT JUN 1856 in Michigan
- Burr PAMMENT b: ABT SEP 1860 in Michigan
- Emma L. PAMMENT b: 22 MAY 1863 in Ingham County, Michigan
- Rufus PAMMENT b: BET 1852 AND 1893 in Michigan, USA
- Title: Alchin Cemetery Records - entry for dau Emma Pamment
- Book of Ingham County Vital Records, Vol. 2., page 120
- Ingham County Cemetery Records also
Book of Ingham County Vital Records
- State records from Michigan for Ingham and Livingston counties.