Name: William Wesley DRYDEN
Birth: 1868 in Moncton New Brunswick
Christening: Marriage reg Saint John F15930 b4/1908 ref 1637
Death: 7 NOV 1935 in November 7, 1936
Burial: 11 NOV 1935 Lake View Cemetary Point Claire, Quebec
Note: William was deaf and mute in early childhood.
Note: Have insurance policies of 1920's when he worked for the sugar company. It dosen't exist anymore.
Note: F15930 Code B4/1908 Num Ref 1637
HEAL: Had TB was in a sanitarium for it. we have pictures of this place.
Change Date: 12 APR 2000|
Father: David DRYDEN b: 1824 in Moncton New Brunswick
Mother: Debora WILBUR b: 1837 in Lutes Mountain,Westmorland NB
Martha Eva DICKIE b: 1881 in Black Point,Restigauch,New Brunswick
29 JAN 1908
in St. John New Brunswick Main Street Baptist Church
- Henrietta (Lorretta) DRYDEN b: 21 AUG 1908
- Charles W. DRYDEN b: 13 NOV 1910 in New Brunswick
- Willie Wesley DRYDEN b: 27 OCT 1912 in New Brunswick
- Minnie E. DRYDEN b: 17 JAN 1914 in New Brunswick
- Annie Grace DRYDEN b: 15 MAR 1917 in Campbellton
- Benjamin Alexander DRYDEN b: 1 NOV 1920 in New Brunswick
- Carrie DRYDEN b: 1902
- Nellie DRYDEN b: 1904 in Moncton,NB