Name: Sarah F. HUMMEL
Birth: 8 MAR 1863 in Orangeville, Illinois
Death: 2 OCT 1930 in Beloit, Wisconsin.
Burial: East Lawn Cemetery Beloit, Wis.
Residence: 1430 Porter Avenue in Beloit
Member of Gridley Congregational Church Beloit
Died from Acute Lobar Pneumonia
Census: 1870 Shows Sarah, age 7, with parents, Isaac and Mary, and 6 brothers and sisters in Jefferson Township, Juda P.O, Green County, Wisconsin.
Census: 1880 Shows Sarah, age 17, with parents, George, and Leah in Jefferson Township, Green County, Wisconsin.
Obituary shows she was survived by three sisters and two brothers. They were Mrs. Leah
Kuntz, East Troy Wisconsin; Mrs. Mary Geyer, Portland Oregon; Mrs. Sue Sando, Freeport, Illinois;
George Hummel, Freeport, Illinois; and Frank Hummel, Freeport, Illinois.
Per "Registration of Marriages" 1077 No.189 of Green County, Wisconsin, the marriage took place at the residence of the brides parents. The ceremony was contracted by "Church Ritual of
Evang. Ass.". The person pronouncing marriage was Wm. A. Unaugah and witnessed by Wm. L. Walker and J.H.C. Kline.
Father: Isaac HUMMEL b: 8 OCT 1814 in Brecknock Township, Alleganey, Pennsylvania
Mother: Maria KOHL b: 16 DEC 1824 in Cumru Township, Berks County, Pennsylvania
John Winfield SCOTT b: 25 JUN 1865 in Spafford, Wayne Twsp., LaFayette Co., Wisconsin
4 DEC 1884
in Jefferson Township, Green Co. Wisconsin
- Walter Winfield SCOTT b: 27 OCT 1885 in Jefferson Township, Green County , Wisconsin
- Eva SCOTT b: 9 JUL 1889 in Green County, Wisconsin
- George Harrison SCOTT b: 22 DEC 1890 in Green County , Wisconsin
- Alden Lee SCOTT b: 28 DEC 1892 in South Wayne, Wisonsin
- Lyla C. SCOTT b: JUN 1895
- Naola Mae SCOTT b: ABT. 1898 in Green County, WI
- Luella Blanche SCOTT b: 9 MAY 1899 in Juda, Wisconsin
- John W. SCOTT b: ABT. 1900 in Green County, WI
- Spurgeon R. SCOTT b: 13 JUL 1902 in Juda, Wisconsin