Name: Mary JOHNSON
Given Name: Mary
Birth: ABT 1871 in Hoonah, Terr. of Alaska, USA
Death: 28 Jun 1940 in Juneau, Terr. of Alaska, USA
Burial: 1 Jul 1940 Juneau, Terr. of Alaska, USA
This individual was identified by the death certificate of Mrs. Alice Thomas Sharclane, Alaska Vital Statistics, 1941.
Change Date: 1 Apr 2009 at 11:20:55
This person was further identified by her death certificate, Alaska Vital Statistics, 1940.
She was an Alaska Native widow from Sitka, AK. Her surname at the time of her death was Williams.
She died at the US Government Hospital in Juneau of a cerebral hemorrhage.
She was 5' 3" tall and weighed 180 pounds.
Additional living relatives were identified as Mrs. W. A. Anderson of Petersburg, Mrs. E. A. Jensen of Juneau and Mrs. Eli Sharclane of Hoonah, AK.
She was born in Sitka, AK according to the death certificate of her son David James Thomas, Alaska Vital Statistics, 1949.
Father: JOHNSON b: in Hoonah, Terr. of Alaska, USA
Samuel D. THOMAS b: ABT 1859 in Rockfort, Illinois, USA
- Alice THOMAS b: 14 Sep 1905 in Hoonah, Terr. of Alaska, USA
- Frank THOMAS
- David James THOMAS b: 1898 in Klawock, Terr. of Alaska, USA
- Jim THOMAS
- Dick THOMAS
- Samuel E. THOMAS b: in Bayview, Terr. of Alaska, USA
- John THOMAS
- George THOMAS b: 22 Jan 1904 in Tenakee, Terr. of Alaska, USA
- Ann Marie THOMAS b: 25 Sep 1903
- Bessie L. THOMAS b: 17 Feb 1910 in Douglas, Terr. of Alaska, USA