Name: Henry Ogden
Birth: 18 JUL 1781 in Charles County, Maryland
Death: 9 JUL 1834 in Lexington, Fayette County, Kentucky
Burial: Carlisle Cemetery, Carlisle, Nicholas County, Kentucky
! (1) "The John Metcalfe Family in Virginia," by Clayton Gillis Metcalf (Enterprise, Alabama, 1979) p.40.
(2) John D. Steele. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (1998).
(3) Wiley Alston Jarrell, Friendswood, Texas. E-mail: email@example.com (2000). Cites: (a) "A Study of Metcalfes," by Clayton G. Metcalfe. (b) Lori Ogden McGrath, 1999. (c) DAR lineages 14026, 56201, 97700.
! Birth: (1) 18 Jul 1781, Charles County, Maryland. (2) Brother of Benjamin OGDEN, half brother of William ODEN. His mother m1. Vincent ODEN. (3) s/o Benjamin OGDEN/Sarah.
Death: (1) 9 Jul 1834, Lexington, KY. (2) Jul 1824.
Burial: (3) Carlisle Cemetery, Carlisle, Nicholas County, Kentucky.
(3) 1793, 7 Feb: Benjamin OGDEN late of Charles Co. but now of Montgomery County, Maryland, made his will. Gave to eldest son Henry OGDEN my Negro boy called Cornelius, about 12 years of age . Also on Negro woman called Poll or Mary, about 40 years of age. Also my young sorrel mare called Peg. Also one feather bed and furniture. After personal property is applied to pay "of my step children" and lawful debts, the remainder to be divided equally between sons Henry and Benjamin.
Lucinda Catherine Metcalfe b: 28 OCT 1785 in Fauquier County, Virginia
- John O. Ogden b: 22 NOV 1806
- Olivia Ogden b: 30 OCT 1808 in North Fork, Bracken County, Kentucky
- Rhoda Dent Ogden b: 14 OCT 1810 in Milford, Bracken County, Kentucky
- William Henry Ogden b: NOV 1812 in Milford, Bracken County, Kentucky
- Benjamin Ogden b: 8 JAN 1815 in Milford, Bracken County, Kentucky
- Bela Metcalfe Ogden b: 5 MAY 1817 in Milford, Bracken County, Kentucky
- Andrew Ogden b: 24 SEP 1819 in Milford, Bracken County, Kentucky
- Sarah Ann Ogden b: 22 FEB 1822 in Milford, Bracken County, Kentucky
- Henry Thomas Ogden b: 31 MAR 1825 in Milford, Bracken County, Kentucky