Name: Lady Anne CHURCHILL
Birth: 27 FEB 1683 in Marlborough, Wiltshire
Burial: 24 APR 1716 Brington, Northamptonshire
Death: 15 APR 1716 in Althorp, Nottinghamshire
As her father was created a sovereign prince by the Holy Roman Emperor Joseph I, Anne was also a princess of the Holy Roman Empire and later of Mindelheim.
Amongst her descendents are Sir Winston Churchill (from her son Charles) and Diana, Princess of Wales (from her son John).
Anne held the office of Lady of the Bedchamber to Queen Anne from 1702-12.
Anne, despite being a princess as a daughter of a sovereign prince, could not pass her Imperial titles to her children as the Empire operated Salic Law which prevented female succession
Father: John Churchill 1st Duke of MARLBOROUGH b: 26 MAY 1650 in Ashe House, Devon
Mother: Sarah Jennings Duchess of MARLBOROUGH b: 05 JUN 1660 in Holywell House, St Albans, Hertfordshire
Charles Spencer 3rd Earl of SUNDERLAND b: 1673 in Althorpe, Brington, Northamptonshire
02 JAN 1700
in St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Robert SPENCER b: 02 DEC 1700 in Althorp, Nottinghamshire
- Robert Spencer Earl of SUNDERLAND b: 24 OCT 1701 in Althorp, Nottinghamshire
- Lady Anne SPENCER b: 16 DEC 1702 in Althorp, Nottinghamshire
- Charles Spencer Duke of MARLBOROUGH b: 22 NOV 1706 in Althorp, Nottinghamshire
- John SPENCER b: 13 MAY 1708 in Althorp, Northamptonshire
- Lady Diana SPENCER b: 31 JUL 1710 in Althorp, Northamptonshire