Name: James MCCUE
Given Name: James
Birth: Abt 1841 in ?
Death: 14 aug 1899 2:30am in Middle Row, Blantyre Works, Blantyre, Lanark of Acute diarrhoea and vomiting for 5 days.
Census: 1881 Main Street, Lockharts Lane, Cruikshanks Land, Campsie, Stirling
Note: James aged 40, married and Head of Household, born in Ireland? Noted as a Coal Miner (out of employment).
Census: 1891 Middle Row, Blantyre Works, Blantyre, Lanark
Note: James aged 50, head of household and a Coal Miner. Employed and born in Johnstone, Renfrewshire. House has 2 rooms with windows.
Change Date: 12 Oct 2004 at 23:09
Note: Noted as a coal Miner in 1897
(Research):Also in house in 1891 was his mother in law Isabella Docherty.
At death is reported as being 50 but was 50 in 1891 Census and 40 in 1881 Census.
(Medical):certified by J Cowan Watson.
James age 50? (suspect nearer 60) a coal miner married to Mary Ann Docherty. Reported by Johm McCue of Cout's Land Blantyre.
Father: John MCCUE b: Bef 1825
Mother: Susan MORRISON b: Abt 1824 in Ireland
Mary Ann DOCHERTY b: Abt 1841 in Ireland
16 Nov 1861
in St Paul's Catholic Church, Lennoxtown, Campsie, Stirling
James McHugh aged 20 and a Coal Miner, usual Residence Carmyle?, Parish of Old Monkland.
Mary-Ann Dougherty aged 20 from Lennoxtown and a Bleachwork Hand
Both signed by mark
Bams accroding to the forms of the Catholic Church.
Priest John Gillan Catholic Clergyman Lennoxtown.
Witnesses Hugh Goldie and John Mcgruchan?
- Change Date:
19 Oct 2004
- John MCCUE
- Jean MCCUE
- Michael MCCUE
- Alexander MCCUE b: 29 jun 1872 09:00 am in Lennoxtown, Campsie, Stirling
- James MCCUE b: 1 Jul 1874 06:00am in Milton, Campsie, Stirling
- Henry MCCUE b: 7 Apr 1877 11:55pm in Lennoxtown, Campsie, Stirling
- Patrick MCCUE b: Abt 1880 in Lennoxtown, Campsie, Stirling
- Susan MCCUE b: Abt 1883 in Lennoxtown, Campsie, Stirling
- Isabell MCCUE b: Abt 1885 in Lennoxtown, Campsie, Stirling
- Bella MCCUE b: Abt 1886 in Lennoxtown, Campsie, Stirling