Name: Lucy Todd
Given Name: Lucy
Birth: ABT 1683 in Ware Parish, Gloucester Co., Virginia
! (1) "Some Virginia Marriages," by Wulfeck, p.87. Cites: (a) Essex Co., VA record 25 Mar 1720. (b) Winston, p.99.
Change Date: 15 Dec 2002 at 00:00:00
(2) Carolyn Tayloe Davidson Carey, Greenwood Village, CO. Cites: (a) VA Hist. Magazine XXV, p.316-323. (b) VA Historical Magazine, Vol. VI, p.198. (c) "Old Churches...," by Mead.
(3) "Old New Kent County - Some Account of the Planters, Plantations, and Places in King William Co., St. John's Parish," by Malcolm Hart Harris (1977) p.424. FHL #975.5H2har.
(4) "Adventurers of Purse and Person," by John Frederick Dorman (3rd. ed., 1987) p.120. FHL #975.5 H2j. Cites: (a) Baylor Bible, Caroline Co., VA, 1650-1906, photocopy, VA State Lib. Handwriting and format show that this is a 19th century copy of earlier records.
(5) "Virginia Historical Magazine," Vol. XXV, p.320-321. Cites: (a) Fontaine MSS, ante, p.89. (b) Dr. John Roy Baylor of Newmarket in "Meade's Old Churches and Families in Virginia" (1857; rept. 1900; II; 464 et seq.).
! Birth: (2) c.1681-1683. (2,5a) d/o Thomas Todd/Elizabeth Bernard. (NOTE: If b. 1683, would have been about 33 years younger than husband John Baylor.) (3) Born a Todd. Sister of Mrs. Henry Seaton, who later became the wife of Col. Augustine Moore of Chelsea.
Marriage to __ O'Brien: (1,3,4,5a,b)
Marriage to John Baylor: (1) Probably 1698. (3,4,5b) 1698. (5a)
(1,5b) Of New Kent Co., VA.
Father: Thomas Todd b: 1660
Mother: Elizabeth Bernard
John Baylor b: 1650 in Tiverton, Devonshire, England
in , Essex Co., Virginia
- John Baylor b: 12 May 1705 in Walkerton, King & Queen Co., Virginia
- Frances Baylor