Name: Elizabeth Bronough DARNALL
Birth: 1708-10 in Faquier Co., VA
Death: ca 1792-1804 in "Pine View", Hamilton Parish, Faquier Co., VA
Note: Spelled with two "A's" but pronounced DarnEll.
Change Date: 2 SEP 2008|
Father: Waugh DARNALL b: 1684 in William Co., Virginia Colony
Mother: Elizabeth BRONAUGH b: BEF 1695 in Prince George Co., Virginia
John WRIGHT Jr. (Patriot) b: ca 1709-10 in Cople Parish, Westmoreland Co., VA
in Fauquier Co., VA
- Note: ?1730-31
- Note: 1 fact of marriage
- William Wright b: ca 1727-28 in near Dumfries, Prince Wm. Co., VA
- John WRIGHT III (Patriot) b: ABT 1731 in near Dumfries, Prince William Co., Virginia
- James Wright b: ABT 1733 in near Dumfries, Prince Wm. Co., VA
- Mary Wright b: ABT 1735 in near Dumfries, Prince Wm. Co., VA
- Rosamond Wright b: ABT 1737 in near Dumfries, Prince Wm. Co., VA
- Elizabeth Wright b: ABT 1738 in near Dumfries, Prince Wm. Co., VA
- Type: Journal
Author: Cates, Martha Bledsoe Cates (TP's maternal garndmother)
Title: "Tommy Prothro's Record of Mother's lines & other lines"
Date: Handwritten entries in 1930 day book used as a genealogy journal
Detail: 'Bledsoe, Cates, Putnam, Whitney, Conant, Gates, Darnall, Box,' Prothro, Rosser, etc.
Detail: Many of her notes contain references to other sources.
Detail: Daybook imprinted on front: "Crump & Trezevant,General Agents" & Memphis address
Repository: Collection, AGP