Name: Henry De Haddon
Residence: Caundle Haddon (now Caundle Stourton), Dorset
Change Date: 17 OCT 2005
Sir Henry de Haddon founded the Manor of Stourton Caundle and was its first Lord from 1202 until 1248, the founding of the Parish Church is attributed to him. The building of the Church and its major additions took place during the first two and a half centuries of its history when the Lords of the Manor were actually resident in the village and it saw its greatest period of development in the 15th century under the Chideocks.
In 1461, the manor and estate passed to the Stourtons whose family seat was in Wiltshire.
Father: John De Haddon
Mother: Anastacia de Wrokeshale
Eleanor Furneaux b: ABT 1298
- Amicia Haddon b: ABT 1330