Name: Elizabeth Ogilvie
Death: SEP 1518
Change Date: 8 JAN 2013
William Leslie married, first, Elizabeth, daughter of Sir Walter Ogilvie, second Baron of Boyne.
King James V. granted a charter of the lands of Syd, with the mill, Erlisfeild, Segateden, and the Wrays, in the earldom of Mar and lordship of the Garioch, in favour of William Leslie of Balquhain, and Elizabeth Ogilvie his spouse, dated
7th April 1514. By this marriage William Leslie had issue
I. JOHN, his successor.
III. JAMES, who died young.
IV. ISABEL, married first to John Panton or Paton of Pittendreich, and secondly to Alexander Seton of Meldrum.
V. JEAN, married to Patrick Leith, younger of Edengarioch, Barns, and Likelyhead.
VI. MARGARET, married to James Forbes, Auchintoul.
VII. AGNES, married, 1528, to John Strachan.
VIII. ELIZABETH, married to James Dunbar.
(THE FAMILY OF LESLIE.)
How does this fit:
SIR WALTER OGILVIE OF BOYNE had a charter to himself and spouse of the lands of Ardenboith, &c., in thanedom of Boyne, 18th. July 1825, and died before 11th May 1567. He m. Christian Keith and had issue ?
(2) Walter, had charter of the lands of Baldovy, Banffshire, 3rd August1556
(3) Marjory, had a charter of lands of Easter Airdis, called Corbettsland, 13th Decr 1555, m. James Dunbar of Tarbet
(4) Christian, m. Patrick Mowat of Buchoillie.
(5) Margaret, m. John Stewart, master of Boquhan, who died before 1549
(6) Barbara, m. Alexander Ogilvie of Cardell.
Father: Walter Ogilvie b: ABT 1509
Mother: Alison Home b: ABT 1500 in Fastcastle, Berwickshire, Scotland
- John Leslie
- Elizabeth Leslie