Name: Helowise De Lancaster
Change Date: 1 SEP 2006
Helwise, the elder coheiress, married Peter [Piers] de Brus, Lord of Skelton and Danby, in Yorkshire, and brought the Barony and Kendall castle into his family. Her portion was subsequently divided into two seigniories, designated the Marquis Fee and Lumley Fee.
Helwise's grandson, Peter de Brus, d.s.p. and his four sisters became his heirs.
- Christiana married Sir Robert Harrington
- Isabel married Sir Thomas Hermiory
- Margaret married Robert de Ros. She had the barony allotted to her share. Their posterity was called Ros of Kendal,
- Elizabeth married Robert de Crake Thorp.
Father: Gilbert FitzReinfride
Mother: Helawise De Lancaster
Peter De Brus b: ABT 1180 in Skelton, Yorkshire
- Change Date:
14 APR 1998
- Note: 16:08:18
- Lucia or Lucy De Brus or Bruce
- Margaret de Brus
- Agnes de Brus
- Joane de Brus
- Laderine De Brus
- Text: Steve Hissem
Lancaster of Rydal