Name: Francis "Frank" B. Hall
ALIA: Frank //
Birth: 28 MAR 1869 in Beaver Falls, Renville Co., Minnesota
Death: 30 DEC 1939 in Greenville, Mich. 1
Burial: Eureka Cemetery, Eureka Twp., Montcalm Co.
Occupation: Farmed Section 20 Fork Twp., Mecosta Co., Michigan in 1900 listed as Carpenter on marriage record to Cornilia King 2
Change Date: 16 DEC 2002 2
Much of the information about Frank and his descendants is from an Ancestry Family Tree Project of Laura Bryan. Frank Hall and Cynthia Kilbourn's marriage record from 1892 listed his residence as Mecosta County and that Cynthia's as Bushnell Twp., Montcalm Co., Mich. Frank was a carpenter, and had served in the 40th Michigan Infantry during WWI. He is listed as a farmer in the 1900 census (section 20 of Fork Twp., Mecosta Co., Mich.). After Cynthia, died, at least one of their children, Dora (and perhaps others), was "shipped around" to various relatives according to Dora's great-granddaughter, Laura Bryan. Frank's second wife, Ellen, was previously married to ______ King. His third wife was also previously married. From at least 1920 until his death in 1939 Frank lived at 215 S. Webster St., Greenville. He was buried in Eureka Township Cemetery.
Father: William Hall b: 29 JUN 1838 in Macomb Co., Michigan
Mother: Sarah Elizabeth Davis b: 3 SEP 1845 in Maine
Cynthia A. Kilbourn b: 18 AUG 1874 in Otisco Twp., Ionia Co., Mich.
11 SEP 1892
in Fenwick, Mich.
- Note: Book C Page 98 Witnesses were Mrs. Rosa Haysmer and Mrs Amanda Regis
- Arthur W. Hall b: 31 AUG 1893 in Fork Twp., Mecosta Co., Mich.
- Gladys Irene Hall b: 28 OCT 1895 in Fork Twp., Mecosta Co., Mich.
- Hazel A Hall b: 9 JUL 1897 in Fork Twp., Mecosta Co., Mich.
- Nettie M. Hall b: 26 JAN 1899 in Fork Twp., Mecosta Co., Mich.
- Cloa Alma Hall b: 24 JUN 1901 in Fork Twp., Mecosta Co., Michigan
- Fred Freeman Hall b: 18 MAR 1903 in Fork, Twp., Mecosta Co., Mich.
- Dora Bell Hall b: 11 SEP 1907 in Otisco Twp., Ionia Co., Mich.
- Theodore Roosevelt Hall b: 11 SEP 1907 in Otisco Twp., Ionia Co., Mich.
- Lester B. Hall b: 20 FEB 1912 in Otisco Twp., Ionia Co., Mich.
Ellen Cornelia Simmons b: 10 JUL 1855 in Berlin Twp., Ionia Co., Michigan
20 DEC 1913
in Greenville, Mich.
- Note: Married by S. A. Whitmore Minister of the Gospel Witnesses, Will Rentsman of Greenville and Addie Cooper of Greenville
Ida May Weekerly b: 16 JAN 1858 in Berrien Co., Mich.
9 JUN 1921
in Greenville, Mich.
- Note: Married by S. C. Parsons Congl. Minister, Witnesses, Mrs. Lillie Larsen of Greenville and Mr. Will Larsen of Greenville.
- Title: Death Certificate and probate records
Note: TYPE Death Certificate
- Title: Bryan Halls.FTW
Text: Date of Import: Dec 23, 2002