Name: *Toda Aznarez
Name: Teuda of Larraun
Name: Toda of Navarre
Birth: 885 in Larron, Spain 1
Death: AFT 970 1
She was the queen-consort of Navarre through her marriage (his secon d) to Sancho I (905-925). She married him when he was an old man.
She was the daughter of Aznar Sánchez, lord of Larraun, and Oneca Fortúne z, who herself was a daughter of King Fortún Garcés. Thus, Toda's childr en also descendants of the Arista dynasty of Navarrese monarchs.
Her eldest son was García, who succeeded his father with his uncle Jime no as regent and co-king (until 931). Toda became co-regent and guardi an of her son. She was sole regent from her brother-in-law Jimeno's dea th to 934. She was an energetic diplomat.
She and Sancho had seven children, all daughters but one.
Father: Aznar Sánchez b: 845 in Pamplona, Navarre, Spain
Mother: *Oneca Fortúnez
*Sancho I Garces b: ABT 860 in Pamplona, Navarre, Spain
- Oneca Sanchez b: in Navarre, Spain
- Muniadona Sanchez b: in Navarre, Spain
- Urraca Sanchez b: in Navarre, Spain
- Velasquita Sanchez b: in Navarre, Spain
- Orbita Sanchez b: in Navarre, Spain
- *Sancha of Navarre b: in Navarre, Spain
- *Garcia III Sanchez b: 919 in Navarre, Spain
- Title: 1Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia