Name: Thomas Lawrence Dundas
Birth: 14 MAY 1858 in Canada (More probably Ireland or Maybole)
_FOOT: Daughter Ann says he was born in Canada?? 1
_HEIG: 0.67 m
_WEIG: 200.0 kg
Medical Information: High blood pressure
Occupation: Chief Engineer - Steamships
Residence: North Parade, Port Adelaide
Personality/Intrst Very outgoing. A big man. Golden hair
Comment 1 He had been to the pictures one Saturday
Comment 2 afternoon, when a bicycle knocked him over
Comment 3 and he died in hospital soon after.
Death: 01 FEB 1942 in Rose Park Private Hospital, Pt Adelaide of Bicycle ran over him|
Father: James Brown Johnston Dundas b: 21 MAY 1831 in Castle of Maybole, Ayrshire
Mother: Mary Susanah Hardy b: 05 JUN 1835 in Kirkcaldy
Elizabeth Stewart Currie b: 13 NOV 1860 in 2.30pm 9 Newmarket Street, Ayr
27 APR 1880
in Dean Park Parish Church, Govan, Scotland
- James Brown Johnston Dundas b: 27 MAY 1881 in Port Adelaide
- Ann Jane Bell Dundas b: 29 OCT 1882 in Market Buildings, Port Adelaide.
- Adelaide Dundas b: 07 APR 1884 in Port Adelaide
- Violet Kent Dundas b: 19 JUN 1887 in Port Adelaide
- Clara Eliza Hardy Dundas b: 11 OCT 1890 in Leith, Scotland
- Walter Stewart Currie Dundas b: 13 MAR 1893 in Forest Gate, London.
- Living Dundas
- Footnote: Daughter Ann says he was born in Canada??