Name: Neil\Nigel Campbell , of Lochow
Birth: 1258 in Lochow, Argyllshire, Scotland
Christening: 1296 Fought for Robert Bruce in almost every campaign between Methven & Bannockburn
Burial: He fought for King Robert, The Bruce at Methven and at Bannockburn
Baptism: 26 Apr 1315 One of the great Barons in Parliament that met at Ayr April 26, 1315
CONF: 26 Apr 1315 The succession to the Crown of Scotland was settled.
LANG: He was also the 10th Knight of Lochow
Education: Appointed Constable of the Royal Castle of Dunoon on the Clyde in Cowal|
Father: Sir Colin Campbell , of Lochow b: 1230 in Stirling, Stirlingshire, Scotland c: in Knight
Mother: Miss Saint Clair b: 1232 in Dunnyglass, Scotland
Mariota "Margaret" Cameron b: 1260 in Lochow, Argyllshire, Scotland
- Colin Callen Oig Campbell b: 1280 in Lochow, Argyllshire, Scotland
- Dugald Campbell b: 1281 in Lochow, Argyllshire, Scotland
- Duncan Campbell , Macdhonnachie of Inverawe b: 1283 in Lochow, Argyllshire, Scotland
- John Campbell , of Moulin b: 1313
- Colin Campbell , of Lochow c: 1316 in Went w/King Robert I on expedition to Ireland, to win throne 4 Kings brother Ed.