Name: ANNE CATHERINE JARVIS
Given Name: ANNE CATHERINE
Not sure of wedding Date 3 or 13 of May, 1870 or 1871
Birth: 27 OCT 1848 in STEPNEY, MIDDLESEX, ENGLAND
Death: 8 OCT 1956 in SALT LAKE CITY, SALT LAKE, UTAH
Christening: 5 NOV 1848 STEPNEY, MIDDLESEX, ENGLAND
Burial: 12 OCT 1956 ST GEORGE, WASHINGTON, UTAH
LDS Baptism: 1857 BOSTON HARBOR
Sketch Of Ann Catherine Milne
She was baptized by James Clarice about 1857 in Boston Harbor.
She was rebaptized by C.L. Walker and confirmed by William Fawcett at salt Lake City, Utah in 1860.
She was Assistant Secretary of the Pinto, Utah relief Society with Erma Coleman as President.
She was a Sunday School Teacher in about 1868 under Bishop Richard Robinson.
She acted as Relief Society Teacher with Hannah Crosby as President.
In 1894, she was appointed Director of Teachers with Cornelia Brooks as President.
She was a Relief Society Teacher in the Tenth Ward with Sister Keddington as President.
She was untiring in aiding the sick and did so without charge. She was a very capable nurse and gave her time freely.
She raised seven children to become good men and women after the death of her husband.
Father: GEORGE JARVIS b: 25 MAR 1823 in HARLOW, ESSEX, ENGLAND c: 20 APR 1823 in HARLOW, ESSEX, ENGLAND
Mother: ANN PRIOR b: 30 DEC 1829 in LONDON, MIDDLESEX, ENGLAND
DAVID MILNE b: 13 MAR 1832 in DUNKELD, PERTHSHIRE, SCOTLAND
13 MAY 1870
in LDS ENDOWMT HOUS, SALT LAKE CITY, SALT LAKE, UTAH
- Sealing Spouse:
- DAVID JARVIS MILNE b: 3 JUL 1871 in ST GEORGE, WASHINGTON, UTAH
- SUSAN YOUNG JARVIS MILNE b: 20 FEB 1873 in ST GEORGE, WASHINGTON, UTAH
- GEORGE JARVIS MILNE b: 16 JUN 1875 in ST GEORGE, WASHINGTON, UTAH
- ATHOLE JARVIS MILNE b: 19 AUG 1877 in ST GEORGE, WASHINGTON, UTAH
- ERASTUS JARVIS MILNE b: 13 NOV 1879 in ST GEORGE, WASHINGTON, UTAH
- MARGARET JARVIS MILNE b: 15 OCT 1882 in ST GEORGE, WASHINGTON, UTAH
- JOSEPHINE JARVIS MILNE b: 29 DEC 1884 in ST GEORGE, WASHINGTON, UTAH
- JOSEPH JARVIS MILNE b: 27 SEP 1889 in ST GEORGE, WASHINGTON, UTAH