Name: Eliza Jane Louisa Sharp
Birth: 12 SEP 1834 in Lauderdale, Alabama, USA
SW has birth as 8/12/1835 as birth..dw
Change Date: 23 JUL 2013
Subject: RE: WHITE Family of Lauderdale Co. Date: Fri, 29 May 1998
From: Anitabug@aol.com To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I pulled my information on the WHITE family and decided to send you this information and hope that you will share info with me.
William WHITE born in Tenn married- March 21, 1856
Married to Eliza Jane WHITE--born Alabama Sept. 12, 1834
her parents were: Charles SHARP and Matilda ANGLIN
Children of William and Eliza:
1. Ella Prooterwill WHITE-born-Sept. 9, 1871 Laudedale Co. AL.
Died-March 17,1965 in Florence, Al.. Ella was married to John Butler YOUNG on
February 7, 1894
2. Matilda Ann WHITE--born- Oct. 2, 1858 in Alabama---died Oct. 24, 1937 in Lauderdale. Matilda married John Nicholas YOUNG in 1877
3. Martha Jane WHITE-born--Jan. 19, 1869 in Alabama ---died Nov. 7, 1952 in Montgomery, Al. Martha was married to Lawson Benjamin HINTON ( my gg-grandparents)
4. Mary WHITE---born 1856----Alabama
5. Robert F. WHITE--born--1867----Alabama
6. John WHITE---born 1861----Alabama
7. Edmon R. WHITE---born 1876---Alabama
I don't have any more information on children 4--thru--7 and if you can help me out---I would really appreciate it. I am working with others trying to gather info. I also found a friend here that is related to the SHARP family via marriage and you have her sister listed., Myra Catherine CARROLL, and she is married to Tommy SHARP. I might be able to gather some data on that side of the family. I also have the children of Ella Prooterwill WHITE and John Butler YOUNG listed in my files. In addition I found the children of Matilda Ann WHITE and John Nicholas YOUNG..
Did you know that gggrandmother Matilda Anglin SHARP was living with Eliza Jane SHARP WHITE when she died. Matilda lived to be 110 years of age and still had her teeth and never wore glasses.. Charles and Matilda are buried at the Arbor between Murphy's Chapel and the Charlie Whitten place----in Lauderdale Co. I am hoping that one day when I make a trip down south that I will be able to visit their gravesites. I am also trying to locate Lawson Benjamin HINTON gravesite. If you can help me in any way, it would be greatly appreciated.
I'll be waiting to hear from youLove---ANITA
Subject: Re; Genealogy-Sharp surname Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998
From: Anitabug@aol.com To: email@example.com
Hi again Debbie,
Found another link----SHARP-WHITE.
William WHITE b. 1835 w. Eliza Jane Sharp b. September, 12, 1834 (not 1835) m. March 21, 1856
(1) Ella Prooterwill White b. Sept. 9, 1871 Lauderdale Co. Al
d. March 17,1965 Florence, Al. h. John Butler Young married feb.1894
(2) Matilda Ann White b. Oct.2, 1858 AL d. Oct.24, 1937 Lauderdale Co, Al. h. John Nicholas Young Married 1877
(3) Martha Jane White b. Jan 19, 1869 Alabama d. Nov. 7, 1952 Montgomery, Al. h. Lawson Benjamin Hinton b. July 1865 Tn. (married Feb 23, 1886 ( my ggrandparents)
(4) Mary White b. 1856 Al.
(5) Robert F. White b. 1867 Al.
(6) John White b. 1861 Al.
(7) Edmon R. White b. 1876 Al.
This makes two links that I have made.
I will keep looking and if you get anything at all on Lawson benjamin Hinton--let me know. Anita
1850C, Laud. Co., AL, 1st dist., fam 220/224, pg.491/246..dw 1880C, Laud Co. Al, beat 12, hh1/1, SD1ED141SH16D, 11 Jun Louisa in the 1870C..dw
Father: Charles Sharp Sr. b: 25 DEC 1777 in Patrick Co., VA
Mother: Matilda Anglin b: 7 MAY 1788 in Richmond, Henrico Co., VA
William S. White b: 1835 in AL
22 MAR 1856
in Lauderdale, Alabama, USA
- Mary White b: 1856 in AL
- Matilda Ann White b: 2 OCT 1858 in AL
- John White b: 1861 in AL
- Robert F.? White b: 1866 in AL
- Martha "Mattie Jane White b: 19 JAN 1869 in Lauderdale, Alabama, USA
- ! Martha J. "Mattie" White b: 19 JAN 1869 in AL
- Ella Prootenwill White b: 9 SEP 1871 in Lauderdale, Alabama, USA
- ! Ella Prooterwill White b: 9 SEP 1871 in Lauderdale, Alabama, USA
- Edward D. White b: 30 SEP 1874 in AL