Name: Barbara West 1 2
Birth: 1507 in of Gloucestershire, England 3 4 5 6|
Father: Sir Thomas West VI Baron la Warre b: 1457 in of Offington, Sussex, England
Mother: Eleanor Copley b: ABT. 1461
Sir John Guildford b: 1508 in of Hempsted, near Biddenden, Kent
- Capt. Henry Guildford b: in of Artcliffe, near Dover, Kent
- Jane Guildford
- George Guildford
- Elizabeth Guildford
- Mary Guildford
- James Guildford
- Sir Thomas Guildford
- Dorothy Guildford b: ABT. 1534 in of Hempsted, near Biddenden, Kent
- Anne Guildford b: ABT. 1549 in of Hempsted, in Biddenden, Kent
- Title: Garner, Lorraine Ann "Lori"
Publication: P.O. Box 577, Bayview, ID 83803
Note: Her sources included, but may not be limited to: Burke's Landed Gentry, Burke's Dormant & Extinct Peerage, Burke's Peerage of American Presidents, Debrett's Peerage, Oxford histories & "numerous other reference works"
Note: very good to excellent, although she has a tendency to follow Burke's
Note: Hardcopy notes of Lori Garner Elmore.
Text: d of Thomas West Baron de la Warre (d 1525) & either wife Elizabeth Copely or Elizabeth Mortimer.
- Due to the age gap between Barbara & her elder sister or half sister Eleanor West (b abt 1481) I attached her to Elizabeth Copely; however, Faris mentions Thomas West had ten children with his 1st wife Elizabeth Mortimer, so an age gap could have been feasible.
- Title: Bufkin Family Sourcebook
Author: Russ Bufkin
Publication: compiled/published in 1985, English lines from Berry's Pedigrees of Kent, Visitations of Kent & Sussex, & from History of Kent, by Edward Hasted.
- Title: Pedigrees of Kent
- Title: Visitations of Kent and Sussex
Publication: Harleian Society, Visitation Series [H. S.]
- Title: History of Kent
Author: Edward Hasted
- Bufkin Family Sourcebook, 1985, compiled by Russ Bufkin, from Berry's pedigrees of Kent & Visitations of Kent & Sussex, & from History of Kent, by Edward Hasted.