Name: John F. Faulkingham
Given Name: John F.
Change Date: 2 SEP 2016
1 2 3 4 5 6
Birth: 5 MAR 1882 in Jonesboro, Washington Co, ME, USA
Death: 9 FEB 1945 in Beals, Washington Co, ME, USA
Burial: AFT 9 FEB 1945 Beals, Washington Co, ME, USA
ADDR: Sewall Field Cemetery|
Father: John F. Faulkingham b: 1849 in Port Medway, Queens Co, NS, Canada
Mother: Lucy A. Lowell b: 1850 in Harpswell, Cumberland Co, ME, USA
Geneva Lunt Beal b: OCT 1886 in Jonesboro, Washington Co, ME, USA
23 MAY 1903
in Jonesboro, Washington Co, ME, USA
- Richard Vancleave Faulkingham b: 30 JUL 1903 in Jonesport, Washington Co, ME, USA
- Bernice Faulkingham b: 30 JUN 1906 in Stonington, Hancock Co, ME, USA
- Lovilla P. Faulkingham b: 6 NOV 1907 in Beals, Washington Co, ME, USA
- Adelaide K. Faulkingham b: 16 DEC 1912 in of Jonesport, Washington Co, ME, USA
- Cinderella Faulkingham b: 1917 in Beals, Washington Co, ME, USA
- Leslie B. Faulkingham b: 27 JUN 1918 in Beals, Washington Co, ME, USA
- Albert E. Faulkingham b: 27 NOV 1919 in Jonesboro, Washington Co, ME, USA
- Edith Mae Faulkingham b: 3 MAY 1922 in Jonesboro, Washington Co, ME, USA
- Leeman Elmer Faulkingham b: 22 MAR 1925 in Jonesboro, Washington Co, ME, USA
- Edward Leamont Faulkingham b: 10 SEP 1926 in Beals, Washington Co, ME, USA
- Pearl G. Faulkingham b: in Beals, Washington Co, ME, USA
- Frankie Faulkingham
- Harvey Faulkingham
- Abbrev: Paper Talks Magazine
Title: Paper Talks Magazine
Page: 2007 Washington County Edition.
- Abbrev: 1920 Census
Title: 1920 Census
Page: Jonesport, Washington County, Maine
- Abbrev: Alleys, Striblings and Thousands of Others
Title: Alleys, Striblings and Thousands of Others
Suzanne Alley Wilson
- Abbrev: David James
Title: David James, St. Croix Valley Roots
- Abbrev: Obituary
Page: Obit of Albert E. Faulkingham
Text: Bangor Daily News
ALBERT E. FAULKINGHAM
JONESBORO and MACHIAS - Albert E. Faulkingham, 90, husband of the late Irene Faulkingham, died Dec. 21, 2009, at Maine Veterans' Home, Machias. He was born Nov 27, 1919, in Jonesport, the son of John and Geneva (Beal) Faulkingham.
Albert was a U.S. Army veteran serving during World War II and after the service he worked as a lobsterman for the rest of his life.
He is survived by one son, Orrin Faulkingham and his partner, Kimberley Roberts, of Kennebec; two grandchildren, Albert Faulkingham of Jonesboro and Ruthie McCannell of Euless, Texas; one brother, Leeman and his wife, Viola; three sisters, Cindy, Edith, and Pearl and her husband, Cliff; many nieces and nephews; two sisters-in-law, Faye of Stonington and Lula of Beals; two special friends, Virginia Fieldman and Jennifer Peavey.
In addition to his wife and his parents, he was predeceased by one grandson, Gardner Faulkingham; five brothers, Richard, Leslie, Leamont, Frankie and Harvey; and three sisters, Lovilla, Adelaide and Bernice.
The family thanks Maine Veterans' Home, Machias, for all the loving care given to Albert. A graveside service will be announced in the spring.
A service of Bragdon-Kelley Funeral Home, Machias. www.bragdonkelley.com
- Abbrev: Find A Grave
Title: Find A Grave
Text: Find A Grave page for John F. Faulkingham, Jr.