Name: Clara Pauline (Irene) Paul
Given Name: Clara Pauline (Irene)
Surname: Paul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Birth: 21 Apr 1861 in Blue Rapids, Kansas
Death: 7 Oct 1932 in Portland, Multnomah Co., OR
Burial: Ocean Park, Pacific Co., WA 8
Change Date: 27 Aug 2012 at 18:33
Andrew Scott & his wife Sarah MILLER came from Richland, Wisconsin with Sarah's parents and her brothers Henry, Absolam, & Samuel MILLER. The older MILLERs died soon after reaching Blue Rapids and are buried under a big tree by the river. Absolam MILLER had married Mary JOHNS in Wisconsin and Henry MILLER married her sister Sarah. Absolam died within a year of reaching Blue Rapids, Kansas.
Albert STOUT's wife was Nancy WILLIAMSON. Nancy came from a large family. Most came with them from West Virginia. One of Nancy's older brothers was Hamilton who remained in West Virginia. Her younger brother Lemuel came to Blue Rapids at some point. Lemuel married Mary MILLER the widow of Absolam MILLER and they had 8 children together. Mary had 3 children by Absolam before the marriage to Lemuel WILLIAMSON. Those children were John Wesley MILLER, Louisa MILLER & Nathan MILLER. Nathan died young.
John Wesley MILLER married Clara PAUL & they had a bunch of children. Louisa MILLER married August BRUNKOW and eventually moved to Pottawatomie County KS.
At some point after Lemuel WILLIAMSON died a number of his children, including step son John Wesley & Clara, went to Washington. Hamilton WILLIAMSON went also as did Hamilton's mother Mary. My information is that Hamilton married Laura Bell TAYLOR first. Laura Bell died before they left for Washington and is buried in Prospect Hill. There was a mention in Hamilton's obit in the Blue Rapid's newspaper that Hamilton had married his brother's widow after the brother died. I believe that was en route to Washington. So Clara may have been married to Hamilton later in life. --- Donna PFITZNER
Father: William Paul b: 16 Feb 1830 in Ballymena, Antrim Co, Ireland
Mother: Elizabeth "Eliza" Adeline Walker b: 26 Jan 1836 in Madison Co., IL
John Wesley Miller b: 23 Apr 1856 in Richland Center, Richland Co. WI
11 Jun 1876
in Blue Rapids, KS
- Change Date:
30 Apr 2009
- Lewallen (Allen) Miller b: 12 Aug 1878 in Blue Rapids, KS
- Dora Blanche Miller b: 30 Sep 1880 in Blue Rapids, KS
- Nora Anne Miller b: 3 Jan 1884 in Blue Rapids, KS
- Clara Leona Miller b: 15 Jan 1886 in Blue Rapids, KS
- Charles William Miller b: 14 Nov 1888 in Blue Rapids, KS
- Maud Miller b: 4 Dec 1889 in Blue Rapids, KS
- Adelaide Miller b: 1892 in Pacific, WA
- Mary (Marie) Geneva Miller b: 15 Aug 1893 in Pacific Co. WA
- Jessie Pauline Miller b: 27 Sep 1896 in Pacific Co, WA
- Florence Miller b: 22 Sep 1897 in Pacific Co., WA
- Harry Edward Miller b: 24 Jan 1901 in Pacific, WA
- Abbrev: 1870 federal census - KS, Marshall Co.
Title: 1870 Marshall County, KS Census
- Abbrev: 1875 state census - KS, Marshall Co.
Title: 1875 state census - KS, Marshall Co.
- Abbrev: 1880 federal census - KS, Marshall Co.
Title: 1880 Marshall Co. Census
- Abbrev: 1900 federal census - WA, Pacific Co.
Title: 1900 federal census - WA, Pacific Co.
- Abbrev: 1910 federal census - WA, Pacific Co.
Title: 1910 federal census - WA, Pacific Co.
- Abbrev: 1920 federal census - OR, Multnomah Co.
Title: 1920 federal census - OR, Multnomah Co.
- Abbrev: 1930 federal census - OR, Multnomah Co.
Title: 1930 Multnomah Co., OR census
- Abbrev: Cemetery - WA, Pacific Co., Ocean Park Cemetery
Title: Cemetery - WA, Pacific Co., Ocean Park Cemetery