Name: Johann Joseph G. Waldner
Given Name: Johann Joseph G.
Birth: 8 Mar 1832 in Edwardsdorf, Volhynia
Death: 10 Sep 1898
Burial: Freeman, SD
Reference Number: 250jo
Baptism: 17 Jul 1849 Edwardsdorf, Volhynia 1
Change Date: 7 Aug 2015 at 20:08
Note: Died 1898 KrJw p 97 - Settled on farm mid-way between Yankton & settlement. Johann was a farmer but also traded in livestock and dairy products in the cities of Zhitomir and Kiev, Russia and other nearby cities. He also held a political office in an area council. Johann & Maria waited a year (1875) to dispose of property and emmigrate to Yankton, SD. Johann brought along his Russian-made wagon on the steamship and on to SD. It was passed on to his oldest son, Jacob (WaJo p23) He farmed in Yankton County, South Dakota. He was 65 at the time of his death. One record says he died 10 Aug 1897.|
Father: Joseph Andreas S. "Jos" Waldner b: 19 Aug 1806 in Raditschewa, Russia
Mother: Freni J. A. Goering b: 1810 in Deutsch Michalin, Russia
Maria M. S. Krehbiel b: 1837
31 Mar 1852
- Change Date:
10 May 2014
- Maria J. K. Waldner b: 11 Aug 1860 in South Russia
- Freni J. K. Waldner b: 29 Jan 1857 in Turner County, SD
- Jacob Johann K. Waldner b: 14 Jul 1858 in Edwardsdorf, Volhynia
- Johann Johann K. "John" Waldner b: 24 Dec 1863 in Volhynia
- Joseph J. N. Waldner b: 27 Jan 1869 in South Russia
- Jonathon Johann K. Waldner b: 11 Jan 1871 in Kotosufka, Volhynia
- Abbrev: Swiss Russian Mennonite families before 1874 : from the Michelsdorf, Michalin, Eduardsdorf, Horodyszcze, Waldheim, Zahor
Title: Swiss Russian Mennonite families before 1874 : from the Michelsdorf, Michalin, Eduardsdorf, Horodyszcze, Waldheim, Zahor
Author: Krehbiel, James W.
Publication: Old Springfield Shoppe, 1995 332 p. 1995.
Text: From the Michelsdorf, Michalin, Eduardsdorf, Horodyszcze, Waldheim, Zahoriz and Kutsovka Congregations.
Name: Center for Mennonite Brethren Studies - Fresno
1717 S. Chestnut Ave.