Name: John Divine
July 26, 1795 Court Records, Mercer Co., Ky.
Birth: BEF 1766 in Virginia
Death: AFT 1810
P.180, Ordered that Jacob Tucker, Jonathan Boone, Fielding Jones, John D avis, Christopher Bryant, William Hogshead, JOHN DEVINE and Samuel Step hens be summoned to show cause, if any they have, why they should not b e fined for not giving in a list of their taxable property to Gabriel S laughter, Commissioner of the Tax.
John and his family disappear from the Mercer County records after 1796 . They appear in the Barren County Ky records in 1810, the part which l ater became Allen County.
Father: JOHN DEVINE b: BEF 1744 in Pittsylvania, Virginia
Mother: MARGARET b: BEF 1746 in United States
Anne Davis b: BEF 1768 in United States
27 MAR 1784
in Lincoln, Kentucky 1
- David Divine b: ABT 1790 in Mercer, Kentucky
Patience Whitley b: BEF 1776 in United States
28 JAN 1792
in Mercer, Kentucky 2
- Andrew Anderson Divine b: 9 SEP 1801 in Mercer, Kentucky
- Cynthia Divine b: ABT 1806 in Allen, Kentucky
- Title: "Marriage Records of Lincoln Co., Ky" by Ellsberry
Text: "Marriage Records of Lincoln Co., Ky" by Ellsberry
- Title: "Marriage Bonds and Consents, 1811-1830" by Harrodsburg Hist. Soc. i>
Text: "Marriage Bonds and Consents" by Harrodsburg Hist. Soc.