Name: Eunice Smith
Given Name: Eunice
Birth: 11 Jun 1769 in Granville, Mass. 1
Death: Aft 1816 in Buhler's Plains, Louisiana 1
Burial: Young Family Cemetery, Zachary, Louisiana 1 1
Change Date: 10 Mar 2002|
Father: Elnathan Smith b: 9 Jul 1737 in Suffield, Hartford County, Connecticut
Mother: Hannah Bates b: Abt 1740 in Massachusetts
William Thomas Lilley b: 1767 in Mass. Or Maryland
in Baton Rouge, Louisiana 1
- Change Date:
14 Aug 2010
- Elizabeth Lydia Lilley b: 1790
- Anna Maria Lilley b: 12 Jan 1792 in Louisiana
- George P. Lilley b: 1794 in The (Buhler's) Plains, Zachary, Louisiana
- Mary Lilley b: 1798
- Edith Lilley b: 22 Aug 1800 in The (Buhler's) Plains; Now City Of Zachary, Ebr Parish, La.
- Thomas Wright Lilley b: 28 Aug 1802 in The (Buhler's) Plains, Zachary, Louisiana
- Eunice Lilley b: 28 Sep 1804 in Buhler's Plains, Louisiana
- Samuel S. Lilley b: 1810
- Abbrev: The Pettypooletree ged file, started in 1999 from J Poole's research in 1986.
Title: (The Pettypoole Tree GEDCOM file was submitted by J H Poole, Jr.; firstname.lastname@example.org.) This is an internet Ged file of the compliled genealogical research of John h. Poole, Jr., started in 1986. It was gathered from many individual family informants: such Margaret Mills McGehee, Mabel McGehee Lillie, Marie Parent Poole, Theodora Poole Rogers, Margaret Ann McGehee Samuel, Rev. Pool, Virginia Lobdell Jennings, Margaret Brokaw, Hughrene McCrainie, Judith Williams Coates, Mr. & Mrs. Lamar "Ollie" Poole, Gilbert Mills, Mr. & Mrs. Keller McKowen, Dolph McKowen, Inez Hatley Hughes, Polly Poole Craig, Liz Poole Miesch and many other internet databases. To them all, I deeply owe them my thanks.