Name: Ebenezer Smith
Given Name: Ebenezer
Birth: 1668 in Northampton, Hampshire, MA 1 2 3
Death: 16 Sep 1728 in Suffield, Hartford, Connecticut 3 1 2 3
Alt. Death 16 Sep 1728 Suffield, Hartford, CT 1 2 3
Change Date: 14 Nov 2008
Note: Ebenezer SMITH - bap. 1668, Northampton, MA; d. Sep. 15, 1728, Suffield, CT. Son of Samuel SMITH and Mary ENSIGN. Lived at Hadley, MA until about 1698 when he moved to Suffield, CT. Married about 1694, Hadley, MA.|
Father: Samuel Smith b: 27 Jan 1639 in Westerfield, Conn.
Mother: Mary Ensign b: 1 Aug 1639 in Hartford, CT
Sarah Barlow Huxley b: 8 May 1675 in Hartford , Hartford Co., Conn.
in Suffield, Hartford Co., Conn. 3
in Suffield, Hartford, CT 1 2 3
- Change Date:
14 Aug 2010
- Sarah Smith b: 17 Sep 1694 in Northampton, Hampshire, MA
- Dorothy Smith b: 21 Dec 1696 in Northampton, Hampshire, MA
- Ebenezer Smith b: 12 Apr 1699 in Suffield, Conn.
- Nathaniel Smith b: 3 Mar 1702 in Suffield, Hartford, CT
- Joanna Smith b: 8 Jun 1703 in Suffield, Hartford, CT
- Jonathan Smith b: 1 Aug 1705 in Suffield, Hartford, CT
- Dorcas Smith b: 19 Nov 1707 in Suffield, Hartford, CT
- Mary Smith b: 26 Mar 1710 in Suffield, Hartford, CT
- Mary Smith b: 24 Jul 1713 in Suffield, Hartford, CT
- Abbrev: 11615-2.ftw
Text: Date of Import: 21 Feb 1999
- Abbrev: john herrice smith a57344.FTW
Title: john herrice smith a57344.FTW
Text: Date of Import: Apr 23, 2005
- Abbrev: The Pettypooletree ged file, started in 1999 from J Poole's research in 1986.
Title: (The Pettypoole Tree GEDCOM file was submitted by J H Poole, Jr.; email@example.com.) This is an internet Ged file of the compliled genealogical research of John h. Poole, Jr., started in 1986. It was gathered from many individual family informants: such Margaret Mills McGehee, Mabel McGehee Lillie, Marie Parent Poole, Theodora Poole Rogers, Margaret Ann McGehee Samuel, Rev. Pool, Virginia Lobdell Jennings, Margaret Brokaw, Hughrene McCrainie, Judith Williams Coates, Mr. & Mrs. Lamar "Ollie" Poole, Gilbert Mills, Mr. & Mrs. Keller McKowen, Dolph McKowen, Inez Hatley Hughes, Polly Poole Craig, Liz Poole Miesch and many other internet databases. To them all, I deeply owe them my thanks.