Name: Alice Svia Bailey
Given Name: Alice Svia
Birth: 1859 in Canada 1 2
Death: 25 Oct 1895 in Highbridge, Ashland Co., Wi 3 2
According to the 1880 Census of Ashland, Alice Bailey is listed as born in Vermont an both of her parents are listed as born in Vermont.
3 2 4
Change Date: 10 Feb 2012 at 00:00:00
The parents listed on this family tree were found in Vermont with a daughter named Alice. This has not been substantiated to this date.
Her death certificate does not list a reason for death.
According to her daughter Alice, she died in childbirth. The infant was stillborn and the Alice also died.
Film Number: 447981
Reference Number: 29391
Birth: 1 Jun 1859
Rutland Twp, Rutland, Vermont
Father: Elijah B. BAILEY
Mother: Alma_ WOOD
Batch number: Dates Source Call No. Type Printout Call No. Type
7450011 - 0027465 Film
According to Victoria Gotmer, Alice was born in Canada and adopted by the Bailey's of Vermont.
Frank Hall Woodward b: 7 Feb 1857 in Pavillion, Genesee Co., N.Y.
25 Aug 1875
in Ashland, Wi
- Ida May Woodward b: May 1876 in Highbridge, Ashland Co., Wi
- Evaline Bell Woodward b: 1878
- Ellen Woodward b: 1879
- Charles Henry Woodward b: 8 May 1881 in Highbridge, Ashland Co., Wi
- Grace Woodward b: ABT 1883
- Myrtle Isabel Woodward b: 29 Dec 1884 in Highbridge, Ashland Co., Wi
- Frank William Woodward b: Oct 1887
- John Edward Woodward b: 23 Dec 1889 in Highbridge, Ashland Co., Wi
- Alice Sylvia Woodward b: 23 Dec 1889
- Arthur George Woodward b: 22 Oct 1890 in Highbridge, Ashland Co., Wi
- Florence Lillian Woodward b: 25 Jul 1893 in Highbridge, Ashland Co., Wi
- Frederick Montgomery Woodward b: May 1894
- Title: Wisconsin Vital Records Death Index
County Ashlan; Volume 2, Page 0016; Reel 002; Image 0967; Sequence # 185235
Page: Volume 01; Page 0375; Reel 002; Image 0003; Sequence 427278
Text: ancestry.com; Alice Woodward
- Title: OneWorldTree
Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc.
- Title: Wisconsin Deaths, 1820-1907
Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2000.Original data - Wisconsin Department of Health and
Text: Name: Alice WoodwardDeath Date: 25 Oct 1895Death Place: Ashland, Wisconsin
- Title: Public Member Trees
Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006.Original data - Family trees submitted by Ancestry
This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
Page: 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files were combined to create this source citatio
Note: Information extracted from various family tree data submitted to Ancestry.com and The Generations Network