Name: Rachel DORLING
Birth: Abt 1847 in England
Death: 27 Jan 1911 in Croydon, South Australia, Australia
Marriage between John Sedunary (Aged : 25, born circa 1847, Status : Single, Father : Joseph Edward SEDUNARY), and Rachel Dorling (Aged : 25, born circa 1847, Status : Single, Father : William DORLING), at Thebarton on the 14/11/1872. Source - South Australian Marriages 1842 - 1916, Book/Page - 93/396 - District Code - Ade.
Death Registration name : SEDUNARY, Rachel. Died : 27/1/1911 in Croydon West, South Australia at age 64 years. Relative listed as John SEDUNARY (Husband). Status : Married. Residence listed as : Moonta. Symbol: -. Source : South Australian Deaths 1842 - 1915, Book : 354, Page 414, District Code : Hin
Adelaide Observer (SA : 1843 - 1904), Saturday 16 November 1872, page 2
SEDUNARY-DORLING.-On the 14th November, by licence, at the residence of the bride's father, Thebarton, by the Rev. W. P. Wells, John Sedunary, of Moonta Mines, youngest son of J. E. Sedunary, late of Reading, Berks, to Rachel, second daughter of Wm. Dorling, late of West Stow, Suffolk.
John SEDUNARY b: Abt 1848 in England c: in Arrived SA on "Lord of the Isles" 2nd Dec 1854, from Southampton 30th Aug 1854.
14 Nov 1872
in Thebarton, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Lilian Mary SEDUNARY b: 5 Mar 1874 in Cross Roads, Moonta, South Australia, Australia
- Albert Ernest Dorling SEDUNARY b: 18 Jun 1876 in Cross Roads, Moonta, South Australia, Australia
- Caroline May SEDUNARY b: 1 Mar 1879 in Edwardstown, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Florence Annie SEDUNARY b: 21 May 1882 in Mile End, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Leslie Garfield SEDUNARY b: 24 Jun 1884 in Hindmarsh, South Australia, Australia
- Louis Arnold Smith SEDUNARY b: 6 Jun 1887 in Moonta, South Australia, Australia
- William Arthur SEDUNARY b: 10 Sep 1890 in Moonta, South Australia, Australia
- Sarah Annie SEDUNARY b: 16 Feb 1892 in Moonta, South Australia, Australia