Name: Polly Reynolds 1
ALIA: Polly [Reynolds] /Slone/
Birth: ABT 1797 in PATRICK Co. VA.
Death: 1 MAY 1850 in Caney, FLOYD Co. KY.
Burial: MAY 1850 Maryland Slone Cemetery, Caney Creek, Knott Co. KY. 2
1. "The Sloan Family Genealogy" by Mildred Slone Ferrin, Draper, UT, 1986 [dpod/01 May 1850, 3rd wife]
Father: Joseph Reynolds b: ABT 1760 in possibly LUNENBURG Co. or HALIFAX Co. VA.
Mother: Sarah "Sally" Perkins b: 9 AUG 1763 in Goochland, GOOCHLAND Co. VA.
Isom Adkins Slone b: 1796 in PATRICK Co. VA.
20 OCT 1815
in FLOYD Co. KY. 3
- Alexander Slone b: ABT 1814 in FLOYD Co. KY. ?
- Reuben Slone b: ABT 1820 in Caney, FLOYD Co. KY
- Granville 'Green' Slone b: FEB 1820 in Risner, FLOYD Co. KY.
- Morgan Slone b: BET 1820 AND 1825 in FLOYD Co. KY.
- Nancy Slone b: ABT 1821 in FLOYD Co. KY.
- Anna Slone b: ABT 1824 in FLOYD Co. KY.
- Louise Slone b: ABT 1829 in FLOYD Co. KY.
- Seatha Slone b: ABT 1832 in Caney, FLOYD Co. KY
- Pleasant Slone b: 1 DEC 1834 in FLOYD Co. KY.
- Mary Slone b: ABT 1835 in Caney, FLOYD Co. KY
- Van Slone b: ABT 1841
- Sarah Slone b: FEB 1848 in FLOYD Co. KY.
- Henry C. Slone b: ABT 1850 in FLOYD Co. KY.
- Title: Scanlon, Barbara
Publication: Email Correspondance & WorldConnect: Jun 2002 - 8 Jul 2006
Note: subref info from Phyllis Goelz.
Note: ScanlonB.doc: QG Line - http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=:3249085
Text: [Mary Polly Reynolds, dpob, parents, dom/26 Oct 1815, spouse]
- Title: Tombstone Inscriptions, Maryland Slone Cemetery, Caney Creek, Knott Co. KY.
Author: Joe Skeens, Reader & comments
Publication: Knott Co. Ky Kinfolks website
Note: Located on Route 899 on Caney Creek in Knott Co. Ky.
2/32 Slone entries checked/completed.
Find a grave only list 5 Slones, Raven Ky..
Note: Appears to be same as Wm. J. Slone Cemetery & Bill Adkins Slone cemetery.
Text: [Polly Slone, dod/2? May 1850, burial]
- Title: Floyd Co. Ky. Marriages
Publication: Rootsweb website
Note: 12/12 Slones males Check/Completed as of 22 Oct 2011
Also looked at A thru Z for females.
Text: [dpom/26 Oct 1815, Isam Slone to Polly Reynolds]