Name: Bezeliel Fuller 1 2
Birth: 10 JAN 1750 in Lebanon, New London County, Connecticut 1
Death: 6 JAN 1825 in Lebanon, New London County, Connecticut 1
Bazeliel was left with his uncle, Capt. Samuel Fullere in Lebanon when h is family moved to sTafford. He later inherited from Samuel the old homes tead in Lebanon purchased by his grandfather, Joshua in 1722.
He carried on an extensive buisness at farming, tanning, and shoe makin g, all of which he personally superintended with such vigilance, industr y, and unwavering purpose as to place him among the first in the communi ty in wealth and influence. He had two farms, the old homestead farm in L ebanon, and a second in Columbia.
He never sought preferment, but when public trust or duty was laid upon h im he acted therein with the same rigid principle of exactring right and f aithfulness as marked all his own personal business.
Father: Joshua Fuller , Jr. b: 21 SEP 1725 in Lebanon, New London County, Connecticut
Mother: Margaret Richardson b: 4 SEP 1732 in Lebanon, Connecticut
- Eliza Fuller b: 4 AUG 1775
- Lucina Fuller b: 15 APR 1777
- Ashel Fuller b: 7 FEB 1780
- Infant Son Fuller b: 1782
Wealthy Carpenter b: 1759
- James Fuller b: 26 AUG 1786
- Dan Fuller b: 30 DEC 1787
- Chester Fuller b: 7 NOV 1789 in Lebanon, Connecticut
- Thomas Fuller b: 24 MAY 1791
- Nancy Fuller b: 17 NOV 1792
- Philura Fuller b: 28 JUL 1796
- Title: Abial Fuller.FTW
Text: Date of Import: Oct 17, 2000
- Title: sgbclark.FTW
Text: Date of Import: Sep 6, 2003