Name: Mary E MCCANN
Birth: APR 1856 in Guelph, Ontario
Death: 26 AUG 1953 in Kitchener, Ontario
Burial: St Peters RC Cemetery, Ayton, Ontario
Funeral Officiant Rev Father Pickett & Rev Father Hill
Reference Number: 450
Requiem High Mass was celebrated by the Rev. Gerald Hill in St. Peter's R.C. Church, Ayton, for Mrs. Mary Taylor. beloved wife of the late John Taylor. Mrs. Taylor, who was in her 98th year, died in St. Mary's Hospital. Kitchener, Ontario Aug. 26 1953.
The former Mary McCann, she was born in Guelph but spent most of her life in Normanby Twp. Her husband predeceased her five years ago. Surviving are her daughter May, Mrs. L. Goodyear, Preston, two sons, Wilfred and Edward (sic) at home, and a sister, Mrs. A. Powell of Guelph, and nine grandchildren.
Interment was in Holy Cross Cemetery (sic), Ayton, where the Rev. Father Pickett of Preston officiated, assisted by Father Hill.
(Mount Forest Confederate, Sept 3/53)
Father: Unknown MCCANN
John B TAYLOR b: ABT. 1856 in Normanby Twp, Grey Co, Ontario
- Elward John TAYLOR b: 7 OCT 1890 in Ontario, Canada
- James Alfred TAYLOR b: 28 NOV 1892 in Normanby Twp, Grey Co, Ontario
- Patrick Leonard TAYLOR b: 21 FEB 1895 in Normanby Twp, Grey Co, Ontario
- Mary Ann TAYLOR b: 14 SEP 1896 in Normanby Twp, Grey Co, Ontario
- Eugene TAYLOR b: 6 JUL 1900 in Normanby Twp, Grey Co, Ontario
- Wilfred TAYLOR b: APR 1903 in Normanby Twp, Grey Co, Ontario