William "King" Elkerton built the first and only saw mill on Keating's Creek; a branch of Cox's Creek, in the lower part of Pilkington called Jerusalem. This mill had to go day and night whilst the water was high in the spring because there was not enough water to move it at other seasons.
Father: Unknown ELKERTON
Marriage 1 Anna SILVER
Marriage 2 Sargle NICKASON b: 1835
RootsWeb.com is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. The creator of each GEDCOM is solely responsible for its content.