Name: Jesse Weaver
Given Name: Jesse
Birth: 8 Mar 1802 in Lexington, S.C.
Death: 26 Oct 1867 in Tuscaloosa, AL.
Burial: Old Salem, Cottondale, Tuscaloosa, AL.
Change Date: 1 Apr 2012 at 23:29|
Father: Henry Weaver
Mother: Abigail Gregg
Rebecca Samford b: 17 Jun 1806 in Lexington, S.C.
12 Nov 1822
in Tuscaloosca, AL.
- Change Date:
27 Nov 2006
- Permelia "Melia" Weaver b: 6 May 1823 in Tuscaloosa, AL.
- William Weaver
- Barbara Tabitha Weaver b: Abt 1825 in Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Bethaney Weaver b: 19 Apr 1829 in Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Belinda Malinda Isabella Weaver b: 1830-1831 in Coaling, Tuscaloosa, AL.
- John William Weaver b: Abt 1832 in Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Simon B. Weaver b: Abt 1834 in Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Elizabeth Weaver
- Dorothy Elizabeth "Dolly" Weaver b: 16 Dec 1837 in Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Margaret Phoenicia Weaver b: 14 Oct 1839 in Tuscaloosa, AL.
- George James Hendon Thomason Weaver b: Abt 1842 in Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Dempsey J.M. Weaver b: Abt 1843 in Tuscaloosa, AL.
- William Dempsey Weaver b: Abt 1844
- Rebecca Weaver b: Abt 1844
- Esther Lavinia Weaver b: 28 Feb 1846 in Cottondale, Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Elcanah Weaver b: Abt 1848 in Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Sarah Priscilla Weaver b: 24 Mar 1850 in Tuscaloosa, Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Nancy J. Weaver b: Abt 1852 in Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Media: Online Database
Abbrev: Jon Gary Dean - WorldConnect Online Database
Author: Jon Gary Dean
Publication: Jon Gary Dean
RR2 Box 943
San Augustine, TX 75972
The online database of Jon Gary Dean is riddled with errors. I made the unfortunate mistake of importing it in its entirety early on in my genealogy research. It is a mistake I have regretted since then.
Much of the information from Jon Gary Dean's database is correct, but the errors make it difficult to sift through sometimes and can be a source of aggravation. Births after the death of a parent. Merged individuals that were NOT the same person have combined families that shouldn't be connected. Plus some duplicates with alternate spellings make it very difficult to fix.
I have elected not to remove the data because much of it is valid, and eventually as we weed through the errors they will all be fixed. Please understand this, and make sure you research the data yourself before you accept it as fact.
Name: WorldConnect at Rootsweb.Com -- MyFamily.Com, Inc.
Attn: RootsWeb.Com HelpDesk
360 W 4800 N
Provo, UT 84604 USA